How To Get A Hotmail Login
A Hotmail sign in from Microsoft allows you to get a free personal email. To get your free hotmail.com login, you need a computer and a web browser with a connection to the Internet.
The great thing with a hotmail.com log in is it is available at anytime through any browser program. You can also use it to log in to your online accounts. A hotmail.com.login also allows you to access other Microsoft services.
Seen here are the processes and pictures to help you in getting your own msn.com Hotmail account.
• Open a web browser and go to the Hotmail email sign in web page found at www.hotmail.com. • As the web page opens, you will see the Windows Hotmail log in page like in picture 1. Afterwards, click the “Sign up now” hyperlink on the bottom part of the webpage.
• Next you will find the sign hotmail inbox page, like in the second picture.
• It may be possible that you may find the hotmail.com/sign in account of another person. When this happens, sign out and then refresh the site. When the form does not appear on screen, take out the history from your web browser, cookies, etc. You can always open it a different web browser program.
• Type the required fields like your First name, your Last name, your Gender, and your Birthdate. The rest of the fields are optional.
• A significant field to remember is your username for Hotmail. The Hotmail email format is email@example.com. You can only change the username part.
• Since there are many people who use Hotmail, you have to pick a unique username. Experiment on a couple of usernames. Hotmail will check if the username you chose is available.
• Since a Hotmail account not different from similar online accounts, you will require a password for privacy and security. Type the password and when you do this, it will be substituted with dots. Note that your Hotmail password has to be at least 8 characters in length. Subsequently, plug in your password again on the succeeding field.
• Once you have your password, plug in the characters you find or hear to make sure with Hotmail that you are a real user. In addition, select whether you want Microsoft to send offers by ticking the box, as needed. Afterwards, click the blue “Create account” button.